This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (seqlegal.com)
edited by Website Planet (www.websiteplanet.com )
C. Collection of personal data
Personal data of the following types may be collected, stored and used:
- information regarding your device, including IP address, geographical location, type and version of the browser and operating system in use;
- information regarding your visits and uses of this site, including the web page of origin (referral), the duration of the visit, the pages visited and the navigation paths within the website;
- information you provided when registering on our website, such as your email address;
- information you provide when creating a profile on our website, such as your name, profile photo, gender, date of birth, marital status, interests and hobbies, education and occupation;
- information you provide to subscribe to our emails and / or newsletters, such as your name and email address;
- information you provide by using the services of our website;
- information generated during the use of our website, such as date and time, frequency and the circumstances of your use;
- information relating to any kind of purchase, service used or transaction made by you through our website, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and credit card details;
- information you post on our website with the intention of publishing it on the Internet, including your username, profile pictures and the content of your posts;
- information relating to any communication you send to us via e-mail or through our website, including the content and metadata of such communications;
- any other information or personal data you send us.
Before sharing another person’s personal information with us, you will need to obtain that person’s consent to both disclose and process such personal data in accordance with this statement.
D. Use of personal data
The personal information you submit to us via our website will be used for the purposes indicated in this notice or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- the management of our website and activities;
- the personalization of our website for the benefit of the user;
- enabling the user to use the services available on our website;
- sending products purchased through our website;
- the provision of services purchased through our website;
- the sending of statements, invoices and payment reminders as well as the collection of payments owed by you;
- sending commercial communications without marketing purposes;
- sending e-mail notifications specifically requested by you;
- sending our newsletter by e-mail, if requested by you (you can inform us at any time if you no longer wish to receive the newsletter);
- the sending of marketing communications relating to our business or to carefully selected third party activities that we believe may be of interest to you, by post or, if you have explicitly accepted it, by e-mail or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer wish to receive marketing communications);
- the provision to third parties of statistical data concerning our users (such third parties will not be able to trace the identity of individual users based on this information);
- handling inquiries and complaints from you about your actions in relation to our website;
- maintaining the security of our website and preventing fraud;
- verification of compliance with the terms and conditions of use of our website (including monitoring of private messages sent through our private messaging service);
- further uses.
If you provide personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with your license to use.
Through the appropriate controls made available on the site, you can configure your privacy settings to limit the publication of your data and information on our website.
Without your explicit consent, we will in no way provide your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing activities or for the promotional activities of other third parties.
E. Disclosure of personal data
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this notice.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our corporate group (i.e. our subsidiaries, our parent company and any of its subsidiaries), if reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent required by law;
- in connection with ongoing or future legal proceedings;
- in order to assert, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to third parties for the purpose of fraud prevention and credit risk reduction);
- to the buyer (or potential buyer) of any of our companies or businesses that we are about (or considering) to sell;
- to any person we reasonably believe fit to apply to a court or other competent authority regarding the disclosure of such personal information, if, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would reasonably be inclined to request the disclosure of such personal information.
Except for the cases provided for in this statement, we will not provide any information or personal data to third parties.
F. International Data Transfers
- The information we collect may be stored, processed and transferred between each of the countries in which we operate, in order to allow us to use it in accordance with this information.
- The information we collect may be transferred to the following countries that do not have regulations on the protection of personal data equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: United States of America, Russia, Japan, China and India.
- The personal information you post or submit for publication on our website may be available via the Internet around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
- You expressly accept the transfers of personal data described in this Section F of this information.
G. Retention of personal data
- This Section G sets out our data retention policies and procedures, which have been formulated to help us ensure compliance with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal data and information.
- The personal information we process will be kept for a period not exceeding what is necessary for the intended purposes.
- Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section G, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- to the extent required by law;
- if we believe such documents may be relevant to any ongoing or future legal proceedings;
- in order to assert, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to third parties for the purpose of fraud prevention and credit risk reduction).
H. Personal data security
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to avoid any event of loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store any personal information you provide to us on our secure servers (adequately protected by passwords and firewalls).
- Every electronic financial transaction made through our website will be protected by cryptographic technology.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information online is inherently insecure and that we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
- You are responsible for keeping the password you use to access our website confidential; we will never ask you what your password is (except when logging into our website).
We may occasionally update this information by posting a new version on our website. We recommend that you check this page periodically to make sure you understand any changes made to the information. We may notify you of changes to this information by e-mail or through the private messaging system on our website.
J. Your rights
You can ask us to provide you with all your personal data and information in our possession; this transaction will be subject to the following conditions:
- the provision of suitable proof of your identity
We may retain the personal data you request to the extent permitted by law.
You can request at any time that your personal data are not processed for marketing purposes.
In practice, with regard to the use of your personal data for marketing purposes, you will normally consent explicitly and in advance, or you will be given the opportunity to request your exclusion.
K. Third Party Sites
Our site includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices adopted by such third parties.
L. Updating of information
Please notify us of any corrections or updates to be made to your personal information in our possession.
- Below, the names of the cookies we use on our website, as well as the purposes of their use:
- we use Google Tag, Google Analytics, Adwords on our website to recognize a computer when a user visits the site, track users as they navigate the site, improve the usability of the site, analyze the use of the site, send targeted advertising proposals that may be of particular interest to specific users;
- we use as a tracking tool
- Heat mapping and Hotjar session recording
- in Internet Explorer (version 10) it is possible to block cookies using specific management settings that replace the basic configuration, by clicking on “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” and then “Advanced”;
- in Firefox (version 69) it is possible to block all cookies by clicking on the menu button at the top right and selecting “Options”; in the “Privacy and security” section, “Content blocking”, select “Custom”; here select the “Cookies” box and in the relative drop-down menu choose “All cookies”;
- in Chrome (version 77) it is possible to block all cookies by accessing the menu at the top right and clicking on “Settings”; on the left, select “Advanced”, “Privacy and security”, then click on “Site settings”, “Cookies and site data”; finally, disable the option “Allow sites to save and read cookie data”.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites. By blocking cookies, you will not be able to use all the functions of our website.
- It is possible to delete cookies already stored on your computer; for example
- in Internet Explorer (version 10), you need to manually delete the cookie files (instructions for doing this can be found on http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835 );
- in Firefox (version 69), it is possible to delete all cookies by clicking on the menu button at the top right and selecting “Options”; in the “Privacy and security”, “Cookies and website data” section, click on the “Delete data …” button; check that the appropriate box is checked, then press the “Delete” button;
- in Chrome (version 77), it is possible to delete all cookies by accessing the menu at the top right and clicking on “Other tools”, “Clear browsing data”; here, in the “Time interval” drop-down menu, select “All”; check that the “Cookies and other site data” box is checked, then press the “Clear data” button.
- . Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.